Department academics are able to offer several specialist services based on their specific skills or using equipment they have developed as part of their research.
Examples of such services include:
- geodetic surveys of displacements and deformations In engineering buildings and environment
- geodetic surveys and monitoring of offshore structures
- digital maps In civil engineering and environmental projects
- photogrammetry, geomatics and geo-information
- using digital maps for construction and environmental engineering
- special measurements and environmental monitoring
- satellite measurements, and photogrammetric and geomatic analysis.
Acting Head of Department
Ph.D. Eng. Arch. Dominika Wróblewska
(58) 347 17 31