The team of prof. dr hab. Eng. Jacek Mąkinia
• Pilot facilities for rent: external coal source dosing system (2 m3) and batch sequencing reactor (0.5 m3),
• Evaluation of se wage treatment plant projects,
• Simulation models of wastewater treatment systems,
• Optimization and control strategies of wastewater treatment systems,
• Measurements of greenhouse gas emissions in wastewater treatment systems,
• Monitoring of the structures of microbiological communities in wastewater treatment systems.
The team of prof. dr hab. Eng. Ewa Wojciechowska
• Designing wetlands sewage treatment plants,
• Design and evaluation of the operation of systems for retention and treatment of rainwater runoff,
• Assessment of rainwater pollution,
• Economic analysis of the design solution using rainwater management in the household,
• Study of the variability of waters and sediments in retention reservoirs.
The team of dr hab. Eng. Sylwia Fudala-Książek
• Development of concepts for new and modernized domestic and industrial wastewater treatment,
• Diagnostics of problems in treatment plants aimed at improving the quality of wastewater treatment and improving the energy consumption of sewage treatment plants,
• Operational training of the sewage treatment plant personnel,
• Performing basic physico-chemical analyzes of sewage and sewage sludge,
• Study of the methane potential of substrates and co-substrates,
• Consultation of projects in terms of correctness and rationality of technical solutions.
The team of dr inż. Maria Orłowska-Szostak and dr inż. Ryszard Orłowski
• Development and calibration of computer models of water transport and distribution systems,
• Designing large, complex pressure sewage systems based on the results of scientific research,
• Possible cooperation at the stage of developing computer programs for the design and regulation of central hot utility water circulation, Regulation of central hot utility water circulation.